Game Wishes 50 Best Of Luck; Dismisses Rumors Of Dre Turning His Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Wishes 50 Best Of Luck; Dismisses Rumors Of Dre Turning His Back

Game may be having a change of heart about his feeling toward 50 Cent.

When recently asked what he thought of 50's new movie, the rapper said he actually thought it was good.

"I've seen ['Get Rich Or Die Tryin']," while backstage at the Saturday night's Vibe Awards. "It was better than I expected. I wish [50 Cent] the best of luck."

Although the words seemed genuine, the Compton rapper quickly shifted the discussion about 50 by saying that if people wanted to know his thoughts about the G-Unit general, they should take a closer look at his new haircut, as he displayed the words "G-Unot" shaved into the side of his head.

Also, Game dismissed rumors fueled by 50 Cent's recent comments that Dr. Dre will not be working the rapper any longer. In fact, he said that his career at Aftermath is concrete for the next five albums.

"I'm signed to Aftermath," said Game. "I'm signed for five albums and I've made Interscope more than 50 million dollars, so I don't see why Dre would not want to work with me."

The rapper is currently working on the follow-up to his debut, The Documentary. The forthcoming album, entitled Doctor's Advocate, is expected to drop in Spring 2006. He's already worked with Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Just Blaze, Cool & Dre, Buckwild, The Justus League and is trying to get Gwen Stefani on board as well.

Other than music, Game will appear in an upcoming movie role for the movie, "Waist Deep," alongside Tyrese, Larenz Tate and Meagan Good. Although, Game doesn't have a starring role, he feels as though his character will shine.

"I'm not the star in the movie," said Game, "but the character I play will show that my acting skills are up to par. Acting with Tyrese and Larenz Tate is just a blessing; they are great actors."

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X