50 Cent Ready To Shoot... Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Ready To Shoot... Again

Not content with dominating the music industry, 50 Cent is moving full speed ahead in yet another medium. Now that he's made his acting debut in Get Rich or Die Tryin', 50 is looking to produce films.

After successful ventures into video games, fashion and acting, the rapper also known as Curtis "Interscope" Jackson recently completed a development deal with Sony to produce films.

"When I come across a screenplay that's as exciting as my life story, then I will commit to it," 50 recently told MTV Europe.

This won't be 50's first experience with production. The rapper previously worked with Digital Sin and G-Unit Adult Films to produce Groupie Love, an award-winning interactive DVD offering a peek into the X-rated lifestyle of a rapper.

Although 50 does not currently have any works in queue for production, he has voiced plans to turn his forthcoming G-Unit series of fiction books into DVD films, if not theatrical releases. The G-Unit books are slated for publication in 2007.

50 has already penned a chronicle of his rise to rap superstardom, entitled Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside, Queens.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X