DMX pleads his cause in new freestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX pleads his cause in new freestyle

Forget the two traffic violations, the revoked licenses, valium behind the wheel and of course posing as a federal agent. The system is trying to keep DMX down. It's all good. The yonkers rapper documents it in a new rhyme. Sick of waiting for that new DMX album? Fear not, X recently dropped a freestyle that should hold you down until his next LP. During a recent court appearance, the animated rapper left reporters with a freestyle discussing his legal troubles. While seated in the back seat of his vehicle, an awkward X tripped through his words, incoherently at times, to bring the "truth."

"If anyone else had my eyes/then who I am wouldn't be a surprise/just cause I'm locked up doesn't mean I'm fucked up in the game/just a victim of the dirt they're trying to throw on my name/getting arrested, but being arrested don't make me guilty/by the time I make it to court, the media done killed me," X expressed. The freestyles reaches its peak when X shares, "I still can't vote/you see I paid my debt, but I still can't vote/gotta pay taxes, but I still can't vote/fuck man, they stay tryin to keep a ***** broke."

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X