Skillz raps it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillz raps it up

Kill the rumors! Skillz is back with another rap-up. In his 2005 summary, the VA lyricists pokes fun at 50 Cent and The Game nearly kissing at their press conference, AJ crying in his last 106 & Park episode, Bow Wow being too short to "lay pipe" on Ciara and T-Pain making a hit singing karaoke.

Over the instrumental from Jamie Foxx's "Unpredictable," Skillz shares, "...Ordinary people was a hell of a song / I ain't the only one that got sick of hearing 'Who is Mike Jones' / I'm like the next man, I got love for the south / We know your name Mike, I'm just wishing that you close your mouth..." Skillz also shed light on the Roc-A-Fella split, offering, "We found out the real truth about Jay and Dame / Hov skated on dude and kept the Roc-A-Fella name / than Dame's show debuted and the ratings was wack / Ultimate Hustler, huuuum, I don't know 'bout that?" He may be artist or man of the year in various polls, but Kanye didn't escape the rap-up unscathed. "Kanye said Bush didn't care about black people / we was like yeah, what he's saying is true / but I'm like Ye, white people just started caring about you / I mean his album sold, he ain't really blow his chance/but he set us all back with that damn 'Gold Digger' dance," `Skillz opines.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X