DMX's Producer Dame Grease Set To Give Away Free Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX's Producer Dame Grease Set To Give Away Free Beat

Harlem producer Dame Grease, best known for his work on DMX's debut album It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, is giving away a downloadable $20,000 beat for free on Myspace.com.

Grease, who has also worked with Nas, Dipset, Fat Joe, Mase, and Noreaga, understands the struggles of aspiring artists. He posted the beat on the popular social web site for up and comers, who might not have the means to afford a producer of his caliber.

"I remember how hard it was for me to even get my music heard, and even today, you have all these producers competing for that one single" explained Grease via a statement. "So I decided to give away one of my jewels and see who makes it hot!"

Artists who deliver exceptional performances will be included on a mixtape overseen by Grease, and one lucky winner will get a chance to work besides the noted producer on their demo.

The beat which will only be up for one week, can be heard at www.myspace.com/damegrease

MySpace.com's popularity has grown immensely since its inception in 2003.

The web site has become a platform for established artists like E-40 to promote their material and interact with fans worldwide.

Source: sohh.com

That beat is wack as fuck. But then again, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X