Busta Rhymes flips out on gay fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Rhymes flips out on gay fan

Bus' nerves have apparently been shot since the death of his bodyguard Israel Ramirez. Word is Bus was in Miami, FL's 11th Street Diner, next door to gay club Twist, when a gay fan approached him.

"The restaurant was packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker told New York's Daily News. "This became evident when a young gay fan came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback. Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the fuck you touchin' me, man? Get the fuck away from me.' His two huge bodyguards then caused an even larger scene by pushing the kid away. Busta quietly whispered to his bodyguards, 'I hate fucking ******s, man.'" Busta's spokeswoman didn't return calls.

Source: sohh.com

atleast some people are normal now a days...

its not normal to be gay and dont ever let democrats, or free world people tell u different

God made coochie for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon

its not normal to be gay and dont ever let democrats, or free world people tell u different

So its normal to hate? That makes no sense. Just because someone is gay, doesn't mean they are evil and deserve to be treated like that.

Comment

God also said a lot of things that modern societies deem to be deviant these days - if you believe the hokey outdated dreck that is the Bible. You're just a young dumbass wigger who doesn't know shit.

Kid, next time you want to say something - shut the fuck up.

Comment

eye have to agree

short irish guy is right, and
          fuck republikans

Comment

heh...yall must be into the ass sex stuff

i wasnt hating...merely stating how i felt, so before you type a buncha dumb shit think about what i said rather than accuse me of what you think im saying....you fuck
            Last edited by Harmon; 04-04-2006, 5:56 PM.

Comment

heh...yall must be into the ass sex stuff
              Fucking wigger. You do realize other white people laugh at you, right?

i wasnt hating...merely stating how i felt, so before you type a buncha dumb shit think about what i said rather than accuse me of what you think im saying....you fuck
              Stay in school, kids. If you don't - you'll type like THAT. Fucking wiggers.

I hate wiggers.

Comment

All I know is that I wouldn't want some homo getting close to me. I would of done the samething Busta did.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X