Eminem Remains Secluded After Proof Death, Kim In The Dark About Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Remains Secluded After Proof Death, Kim In The Dark About Divorce

Kim Mathers claims she's clueless as to the reasons behind her second divorce, while word is Eminem has fallen into a "world of hurt" since Proof's death.

Reports say Em has remained secluded and is not returning calls since his friend's passing. A source close to the emcee has even told Star Magazine, "Marshall's been crying for days. He's upset and confused." Meanwhile, Kim Mathers, Em's soon-to-be ex-wife for the second time, has told Star she still doesn't know why Em filed for divorce.

"I would just like to say that the reason my husband has filed for divorce still remains a mystery to me," Kim told Star. "The only thing I can tell you definitely is that Marshall has a problem being honest with me, himself and many others. I have done nothing but try and try with him, but nothing is ever good enough.

"I wanted to seek out counseling, but as everyone around Marshall knows, he's perfect. It's everyone else that's fucked up," she added. "It's amazing to me how he can talk as much shit about anyone he wants and people buy it, but the minute someone speaks on him, they are automatically lying or trying to make some money off his name. Correct me if I am wrong, but I could swear my name is mentioned in quite a few songs that he has."

In related news, Em and members of D12 viewed Proof's body in Detroit on Monday (April 17). The viewing was open to the public the following day. Proof was fatally shot at C.C.C.'s bar in the D's Eight Mile Road this past Tuesday (April 11).

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X