50 Cent bashes Oprah Winfrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent bashes Oprah Winfrey

Apparently 50 got sick of feuding with rappers. Maybe they aren't big enough. The Queens rapper's latest target is none other than Miss Winfrey. Fiddy says the talk show hardly invites rappers. Well, Kanye West was on Oprah. Ooops, Fif thinks he's a "safe *****," so that may not count. Well, Ludacris was on Oprah. Yet reports say Luda was invited as a Crash cast member, but was grilled about his lyrics rather than being praised for his on screen work. "I think she caters to older white women." Fif stated to the Associated Press. "Oprah's audience is my audience's parents, so I couldn't care less about Oprah or her show. I'm actually better off having friction with her," he added.

50 Cent had kinder words for Eminem. Despite reports that Em has isolated himself since Proof's death, 50 is confident that Em will bounce back. "He's coming along. He's gonna be all right. I mean, it was definitely a big loss for him," he offered. "Proof was actually his best friend in the world from forever."

Source: sohh.com

redundant old woman, eye told you to stop posting old shizznit. im taking over this section now so stop posting, eye dont mean 2 b mean, but people want fast newz not old newz

and thats the way it is guey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X