Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loon talks greasy about Mase, Nas and Jay-Z

[yt]sl6-soxauyo[/yt]

In a video currently making the rounds on various web sites, Loon voices his displeasure with Murder Pastor Mase -notably calling him out for claiming to write Big L's lyrics. "That's the foulest shit a ***** could do. How you gon shit on Coly [Big L]? If Coly was still alive you ****** motherfucka, you would have never said no shit like that. And you know it," Loon charged in disbelief. "So stop fucking with the real *****s. Go play with them *****s that you know you can play with. You got a significant beef with Jim Jones. He was a hype man when you was getting money. Go fuck with dude. But you ain't saying much about dude either. And I respect him for putting his goons on you." Loon then said he would take care of Mase if he ever saw him.

[yt]rb35MbyXVG4[/yt]

But wait, there's more. Loon wasn't too impressed with Jay-Z's "I Declare War" Concert either. Apparently, the former Bad Boy didn't like that Hov advertised beef just to wave a white flag. "I went to the little Jay-Z concert, little kiss and make up concert. I ain't even lying to you. I was not feeling it. Give some of them young, hungry *****s a chance Hov, for real," Loon demanded from President Carter. "All them *****s you brought out...most of them *****s been exposed. *****s done seen Nas' insides and all that. *****s done seen his ass and all that. It's cool that ya'll *****s made peace and all that, but let that ***** float."

For any questions, comments or criticisms, hit up Carl Chery at www.myspace.com/hdottt.

Source: sohh.com

LOL, this shit is funny as hell. Loon looks high as fuck talking shit!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X