Managing Director Of Cristal Not Impressed With Rap Patronage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stallion
    I don't even know why you are talking about this. The closest you've come to tasting Cristal is when rich ******s are pissing on you.
    If you only knew...

Comment

Originally posted by Stallion
      Actually they have responded dumb ass. http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6533 And her example was rather good.
      Quite poor, in the end...

Comment

eye understand

what short irish guy is saying is that krystal doesnt want to "sell their soul" or integrity. i mean they do care if they lose money but theyd rather keep their image.

Comment

Originally posted by gono
          what short irish guy is saying is that krystal doesnt want to "sell their soul" or integrity. i mean they do care if they lose money but theyd rather keep their image.
          You said something completely different in another thread. Make up your mind!!

Cristal sold their soul with the racist message they gave. All they had to say was that they support positive hip hop music, but don't like the negativity that is shown in some videos.

But they just want it to be known as a rich white man's drink. That is why they made those comments.

Comment

yea i wrote something else but in this thread im just dumbing down what short irish guy is sayin

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X