50 Cent In Talks With Apple To Produce Computer Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent In Talks With Apple To Produce Computer Line

According to recent reports from Forbes, 50 Cent is currently in talks with Apple CEO Steve Jobs to produce a line of low cost computers geared toward inner-city residents.

The latest edition of Forbes magazine includes profiles of both 50 and his manager, founder of Violator Management & Records Chris Lighty who told Forbes that Steve Jobs "is setting a new standard in the music business... Let's just say we get each other."

The rapper born Curtis Jackson also told Forbes "I'm creating a foundation that will be around for a long time, because fame can come and go or get lost in the lifestyle and the splurging." He also added that, "I never got into it for the music, I got into it for the business."

The magazine recently placed 50 Cent in the number eight spot on Forbes Celebrity Power 100 List, recognizing Fif's celebrity status as well as his $41 million in earnings from record sales and branding ventures that include sneakers, clothing and a video game. This year marked 50's debut on the list.

For more information on 50 Cent and Chris Lighty check out "Capitalist Rap" and "50's Dollar Man" in the July 3, 2006 edition of Forbes.com currently online.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X