E-40 Responds To Hyphy Diss: "Ain't Nobody Ever Heard Of No Hyphy Inc"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-40 Responds To Hyphy Diss: "Ain't Nobody Ever Heard Of No Hyphy Inc"

E-40 has responded to Hyphy Inc.'s accusations that they are exploiting the hyphy movement.

"Ain't nobody ever heard of no Hyphy Inc. ever! Like nobody in the Bay. The hyphy movement started in Oakland for one," E-40 told to SOHH.com. "So can't nobody from San Francisco be talking about that. I love Frisco, that ain't got nothing to do with the city of Frisco, but I'm not gonna affiliate that with these suckers, whoever these cats is."

Fonzarelli also took the opportunity to address Hyphy Inc.'s claims that he's not respected in the Bay Area.

"First of all, my respect in the Bay is to the extreme my dude. If the Bay didn't love me, I wouldn't be at 60,000 units just in the Bay area alone. The love is there. As far as street credibility, I got that. That's a plus. That's straight A's across the board. Don't get it twited," 40 explained. "Overall, the hyphy movement, I helped birth that thang, mang. I ain't the one who made it up. All I do is endorse it, smell me. Like I said, I was on the first song 'Hyphy.' I got the utmost respect for Mac Dre, Keak Da Sneak and the Federation and whoever else is about the hyphy movement, it's all gravy. At the same time, cats like me and [Too] Short all we're doing is trying to represent our soil. What I'm supposed to do, talk like I'm from New York, rap like I'm from New York. If I didn't say nothing about the hyphy. It'll be like 'he done went south. He won't say nothing about the hyphy.'"

"What have they done for the movement or whatever else," he added. "That's a hate group if anything. They're probably a rap group trying to get some exposure. 99 out of 100% gon love me. There's probably 1 percent out there that hate me cause they ain't on, bullshitting."

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X