Ludacris In "Therapy," Looks For Help From Spike Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludacris In "Therapy," Looks For Help From Spike Lee

Ludacris is scheduled to release his fifth solo album, Release Therapy on September 26.

The album's lead single, the Pharrell Williams-produced "Money Maker," is set to hit the U.S. airwaves starting July 17. R. Kelly, Bobby Valentino, Shawnna, Shareefa and Field Mob of Disturbing Tha Peace are also among the guests on the album.

Word is Luda is trying to get controversial film director Spike Lee to direct a video for "Runaway Love." The song features the aforementioned DTP artists.

Luda recently leaked "War With God," which is slated to appear on Therapy. While heads were speculating that Luda was targeting T.I. or Jeezy on the song, the Atlanta emcee recently revealed that he is the focus of the song.

Luda has release four albums to date: 2000's Back For The First Time, 2001's Word Of Mouf, 2003's Chicken & Beer and 2004's Red Light District.

Ludacris' Release Therapy is scheduled to hit stores on September 26th.

Source: sohh.com

stupid old fool, old fart, old bag of bones. I told you old timer to bring FRESH news, not old news,not future news, FRESH news. Get it right old piece of shit windbag. Get with the times grandma or should I say great grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by gono
      stupid old fool, old fart, old bag of bones. I told you old timer to bring FRESH news, not old news,not future news, FRESH news. Get it right old piece of shit windbag. Get with the times grandma or should I say great grandma.
      You have problems....

I love Luda. I have all his albums.

Comment

luda is alright, eye just hate the filthy south exept skarface and outkkkast. fukkk walter kkkronkkkite. stupid pile of dust and bones old kook is losing its mind. if i tell anybody to akt walter kkkronkkkite's age, they will die.

and thats the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by gono
          luda is alright, eye just hate the filthy south exept skarface and outkkkast. fukkk walter kkkronkkkite. stupid pile of dust and bones old kook is losing its mind. if i tell anybody to akt walter kkkronkkkite's age, they will die.

and thats the way it is
          Are you on crack when you write?

Comment

thank you

Comment

na, eye dont do drugs. eye just try to be funny, does it work? OH SHIT ITS IRONMAN! you kicked ass in marvel vs capcom 2! fukkk walter kkkronkkkite, its so old that when it goes to parties, its the life of the party... even when it lasts 'till 8pm. in your stupid ass picture your smiling all the time because you can't hear a word im saying.i bet youre wrinkled, saggy and lumpy, and that's just your left prostetic leg! y u sending people after me or posing as other people? cant get at me yourself? eye murked you by the way so its impossible to makkke a kkkomebakkk! eye forgive you old bean, but the filthy south still sucks. Nas is the realest and imma cop his new cd. Murda 4 life, fuck shakeem and gay unit. Benzino tore up that overrated rasicst ass kkkrakkker to shreds and is still doing it now.

and thats the way it is

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X