Foxy Brown Calls Former Assistant A "Liar," Denies Harassment Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxy Brown Calls Former Assistant A "Liar," Denies Harassment Charges

Foxy Brown claims that her fomer personal assistant who is charging her with harassment is a fraud and a liar.

As previously reported, Rasheeda Ellis filed a complaint weeks ago claiming that Foxy threatened her via e-mails and phone calls after she tried to collect money owed to her.

"Rasheeda is a disgruntled young girl that I wouldn't let into my personal life, and she took offense to it," Brown told The New York Post. "I knew her all of two weeks and terminated her on a breach of contract. I caught her red-handed trying to leak my personal e-mails to two gossip reporters when she accidentally forwarded one back to me.

"Also, I found out later that all her references were fake," she added. "She had her friends pretend to be previous employers on the phone. When I asked the real bosses about her, I found out she had been fired before."

Both Brown and Ellis failed to make a court date last week. They are expected to appear in Jersey City Municipal Court on August 23rd.

Brown (Born Inga Marchand) also revealed to The Post that her hearing has fully recovered and plans to release an album by the end of the year. "I literally went from the operating table straight into the studio with Jay-Z. Now I'm looking forward to my new album, which is dropping Christmas Eve."

The Brooklyn-bred rapper will also be facing another judge next month. Foxy is charged with assaulting two employees of Manhattan's Bloomie Nails in Chelsea in an August 2004 fight over payment for a manicure.

Brown was initially charged with misdemeanor assault, attempted assault and harassment. She has already turned down two misdemeanor plea deals that would have allowed her to avoid jail time.

The trial was set to commence this week but a Manhattan judge delayed it until August 23rd.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X