Fat Joe Joins The Mob, Spotted On "The Sopranos"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Joe Joins The Mob, Spotted On "The Sopranos"

Photos of Fat Joe on the set of HBO's "The Sopranos" surfaced in the photo gallery of gossip site TMZ.com this week, leading to speculation that the Bronx, NY rapper might be appearing on the final season of the hit show.

HBO is currently taping the final season of the mobster-themed show, which will premiere in early 2007. A photograph of "Sopranos" star James Gandolfini with Joe on the Queens, NY set of the show appeared on TMZ along with photos of "Sopranos" actors Edie Falco, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Michael Imperioli, Steven R. Schirripa and Robert Iler.

Still, fans shouldn't jump to any conclusions that Joey Crack has landed an HBO guest spot.

"He's not on the show," a spokesperson for Fat Joe said.

If the Terror Squad honcho were to appear on "The Sopranos" he wouldn't be the first rapper to show up in the cast. Rapper/actors Lord Jamar and Treach previously guest starred in the first part of season six.

In related news, Joe recently embarked on an eleven day European tour to promote his upcoming album, Me, Myself & I, due out this fall. The effort will be Joe's seventh album, and he plans to release it independently.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X