Eminem "Re-Ups" In October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem "Re-Ups" In October

Eminem's long-delayed mixtape, "The Re-Up," is reportedly set for release next month.

According to The Detroit News, "The Re-Up" will serve as a memorial to D12 member Proof, who was shot and killed at a bar near 8 mile in Detroit, MI this past April.

The mixtape will include the songs "Things Need to Change" and "Last Words (R.I.P. Proof)," which both discuss the slain rapper's death. Obie Trice, D12, Busta Rhymes, Dr. Dre and Trick Trick will also appear on the anticipated project.

In related news, Eminem will be featured on Akon's forthcoming album, Konvicted. The Detroit bred rapper and the Senegalese crooner recently shot a video for the album's first single "Smack That."

Due in stores on December 12th, Konvicted also features appearances from Snoop Dogg and Styles P.

Source: sohh.com

okay, so there is ONE more singer I dont like..... fukkk that wakkk ass kkkrakkker and his d12 and obie twice quack angay young (quack gay), gay unit and kane west. And motherFUCK gay-z! I Biggie is untalented and mad overrated just so NY could make us feel like they lost something too but I respect his work. FUKKK THEM ALL TO HELL!!!! Butterfly is an embarrasment to Cal4nia. who cares if hes a stripper, who cares if he has a tounge ring, who cares if he had a change of heart, he has the skill to back it up, huh?

its all about Nas,Canibus,Jada,Pac,Talib,Premo(production-wise),Royce,Buddens,Zino(yes Zino>>>>>>>>>kkkrakkkernem),Az,Cormega,Nature, Murda INC,and every other REAL lyricist out there

and thats the way it is

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X