K-Fed Settles With Thomas Dolby, Britney Files For Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-Fed Settles With Thomas Dolby, Britney Files For Divorce

Kevin "K-Fed" Federline has reached an agreement with musician Thomas Dolby after Dolby accused the rapper of copyright infringement.

Federline made an undisclosed cash payment to Dolby as settlement for sampling the rocker's hit "She Blinded Me With Science" in his song "America's Most Wanted."

"I'm going to buy a new sailboat, find a quiet anchorage somewhere, make myself a cup of tea and write some brand new songs," Dolby said of the settlement.

"America's Most Wanted" appeared on K-Fed's MySpace page last spring and received over half a million downloads.

While Dolby is sailing, Federline will be going through divorce proceedings with his soon-to-be ex, Britney Spears.

Spears filed for divorce from Federline today (Nov. 7) in Superior Court of Los Angeles after two years of marriage.

The singer cited irreconcilable differences in paperwork filed.

Spears seeks custody of their two children, Sean Preston, 1, and 2 month-old Jayden.

Spears was the one who proposed to Federline and bought herself a five-carat diamond ring.

Source: allhiphop.com

Life Lesson

And what have we learned from this boys and girls?

1. Don't get married until you are at least 25.

2. When you get married don't start having kids until you are together for at least 5 years.

Now these two children have to grow up in a broken home. Someone should of had some common sense in this relationship. Britney wanted to get married because she is a moron. She then wanted to start popping out kids to feed her ego.

Federline is just a gold digger who stumbled on a pot of gold. I don't know why he wanted to have more kids. But hey, he's set for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Cronkite View Post
      Spears was the one who proposed to Federline and bought herself a five-carat diamond ring.
      I'm sure when they were having sex, K-Fed was on his stomach and Britney was on top.

Comment

yea britney's single again. nothing sexier than backwoods hillbilly trailer trash toting a kid on each hip. i'll buy a bottle of md 2020 and take my chances.

Comment

fuck gay fed, hes so fucken whack its funny to see REAL rappers dismiss him as the nothing it is

Comment

Ah look, K-Fed just turned into Fed-Ex.

Comment

I heard Britney dumped K-Fed via text message. I don't know what is funnier. Getting dumped by text message, or not having the courage to do it face to face.

Comment

Who gives a shit?!?!?

Comment

eye heard gay fed sold 5000 cds, looks like Zino beat the FUCK outta him with 75,000 from Archnemesis (which is FIRE)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X