New Documents Arise In Notorious B.I.G. Murder Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Documents Arise In Notorious B.I.G. Murder Case

Newly found police documents reportedly prove that The Notorious B.I.G. wasn't killed by rogue cops as charged by the slain rapper's family.

According to an article in The Los Angeles Times, the police documents reveal how the theory of Russell Poole, an LAPD detective assigned to the case, was put together and grew from the probe of detectives Brian Tyndall and Greg Grant, who were investigating a bank robbery that David A. Mack was involved in. Mack, a former cop, was later convicted.

According to Poole's theory, Mack, was suspected to have been hired by Suge "Marion" Knight, to kill Big in retaliation for Pac's murder. The Brooklyn, NY rapper was gunned down after a Vibe Magazine back in 1997. The records included a series of logged interviews from the "murder book" in Big's case, which were secured by Mack. He recently included the interviews in the motion he filed in federal court to fight his bank robbery conviction.

In addition to show how Poole's theory was birthed, the logs were eventually dismissed and everything Tyndall and Grant said regarding Mack was later proved to be false in police documents and court papers. Still, the Wallace family insists on pursuing the wrongful death lawsuit. The initial case was called a mistrial in July 2005. Meanwhile, a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by LAPD Sgt. Ya-May Christle recently added more ammunition to the argument that Notorious B.I.G.'s murder investigation was mishandled.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X