Jay-Z Warns Crank Caller, "I Got Your Address Right Here"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z Warns Crank Caller, "I Got Your Address Right Here"

After releasing Crank Calls two years ago, Ralphige is scheduled to release a star-studded prank call CD featuring Busta Rhymes, Akon and Hulk Hogan, among others, this May. But the prankster ran into a snafu when he tried to get Jay-Z on the disc.

Ralphige has been prank calling for a few years now. But while Crank Calls featured him randomly joking on stores and car dealerships, the follow-up features celebrities only. Scott Storch, Hulk Hogan, Akon, Busta Rhymes, DJ Khaled, David Banner, Chamillionaire, Ray "Benzino" Scott and Dave Mays are just a few of the celebs featured on the disc. But how does he secure their information?

"I can't dispel that. That's confidential," Ralphige told SOHH on acquiring celebrity phone numbers. "A lot of times it's their own people, their own managers or their own friends that just wanna see it happen."

Though Ralphige mostly has snippets available at this point, a year-old call with Storch and Hulk Hogan has resurfaced on the internet as of late. Using a character dubbed "the Gregster," the prankster poses as Booke Hogan's boyfriend, threatens Storch and even tells the Hulkster, "I just wanna fuck Brooke."

"I just straight up improvise, cause if it's planned, you have no idea. They can completely switch it up and fuck up your whole plan," Ralphige explained. "If I call thinking I'm a take them to this story and then they answer something and you hadn't planned it, then I'm completely fucked. Gotta go completely improvised."

Interestingly, Ralphige's site, www.ralphige.com features celebrities like Diddy, DMX, John Legend and Trick Daddy posing with his Crank Calls CD cover. Yet, no one knows who he is. And when it comes to prank calls, anyone is fair game. In fact, Ralphige presently has numbers on Young Jeezy and Juelz Santana, so as he puts it, a prank is just "one call away."

"I'll prank call anybody from Hulk Hogan to the Pope, to [President George] Bush if I had his number. I ain't scared to prank nobody," Ralphige declared. "The thing is they don't know who I am, so it's all good. I'd probably wanna prank Bush or something, somebody that I think is completely untouchable."

Actually, someone does know who he is. Earlier this year, Ralphige prank called Jay-Z, but never got the God emcee's permission to use it.

"I actually tried calling him back and he threatened me and shit. Dude actually gave me my address over the phone. He was like, 'I got your address right here. Don't post that shit up, you don't have my permission,'" he revealed. "I tried calling him again after that, he disconnected his phone and everything, changed his number. That's the only one that got really mad. If they don't pick up the phone afterwards when I ask them for permission, fuck it, I'm posting it up. You better give me an answer or it's going up."

Jay-Z was unavailable for comment at press time.

Ralphige's new CD, featuring pranks on Scott Storch, Hulk Hogan, Akon, Busta Rhymes, DJ Khaled, David Banner, Chamillionaire, Ray Benzino and Dave Mays, is tentatively scheduled to drop in May 2007.

For more information on Ralphige, log onto www.ralphige.com or www.myspace.com/ralphige.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X