Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Buck Squashes Beef With Game, "I Chose To Have A Conversation With Him Cause 50 Cent Won't"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Buck Squashes Beef With Game, "I Chose To Have A Conversation With Him Cause 50 Cent Won't"

On the eve of his sophomore album dropping, Young Buck caught up with SOHH to discuss his peace treaty with The Game.

As previously reported in SOHH's Pulse Report, Buck and Game recently got on the phone, squashing their two-year feud. The self-proclaimed "clean-up man" was candid when detailing his conversation with Chuck Taylor. [Watch Here]

"It wasn't even a squash the situation thing. It was a situation in [Las] Vegas and it was the first time we were in the same place. I addressed him from the stage and let him know, 'If it's a problem, let's handle it right now, if not let's get to the money,'" Buck explained to SOHH. "He was coming, I don't know whether to get it on or get to the money, but he was coming and the security of the club, they got terrified and pushed him out."

"After that there was a lot of people in the middle of it like, 'Look, man, your man wanna speak.' And I chose to have a conversation with him cause 50 Cent will never speak with him," Buck continued. "And 50 really gave me permission to speak with him on behalf of him and everybody else. I let the conversation with him on a note of, 'You do you, without involving us and we do us without involving you at this moment.' Cause I see that a lot of these situations start to affect the politics of the music."

In related news, Buck recently addressed his near feud with Lil' Wayne on SOHH Focused pt.1 as well as Fif and Cam'Ron's battle and his alleged incident DJ Will in SOHH Focused pt.2. [Watch Here]

Young Buck's Buck The World is scheduled to hit stores tomorrow.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X