The Lox Reunite, Prep Comeback CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lox Reunite, Prep Comeback CD

Jadakiss recently revealed to Hot 97's DJ Envy that fans should expect a new album from him and The Lox later this year.

The Lox, which is comprised of Jada, Styles P and Sheek Louch, have not released a group album since 2000. During their lengthy hiatus, all three rappers have released solo CDs.

"I'm trying to drop The Lox album first, anytime between May and June," Kiss explained. "Then I'll come right behind that one with an album if it goes well. If not, I'll have to come first and then put The Lox after that."

"I'm pushing for The Lox to come first because that project is almost finished," he emphasized. "It's been like six years since we dropped an album. It was like an experience we were just waiting to do again. Making the music is fun, it's different than doing a solo project cause its all three of us. It's easy, its fun and it's just interesting to see how the songs come out after all these years."

When queried about which label will release his upcoming solo, Jada replied: "That's another interview. It's almost squared away though. The deal should be done by early next week."

Details on what label will release the forthcoming Lox album also remains unclear.

Styles P is currently working on his third album titled 5 Star General. The album, which will be released via Koch Records, is slated to hit stores this summer.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X