Man To Be Charged In Jam Master Jay Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man To Be Charged In Jam Master Jay Murder

A Brooklyn inmate with alleged ties to the unsolved murders of Jam Master Jay and Randy "Stretch" Walker, a close associate of Tupac Shakur, will reportedly be charged for purportedly partaking in the slayings of the aforementioned individuals.

According to The Boston Herald, an unnamed female witness claims that Ronald "Tenad" Washington, 43, confessed to her that he played a part in the shootings of Stretch and Jam Master Jay (born Jason Mizell). The witness's claims came out during Washington's federal robbery trial.

Washington, who was convicted on April 5 of six armed robberies for holdups he committed in November 2002, just weeks after JMJ's murder, has denied any involvement in the killings.

"They want to blame me for all the blood in rap. They are trying to pen me up for these murders," Washington told The Herald. "It's all lies. She's telling them that I was mad at Jay because he is doing better than I am, that I killed Stretch because he owed me something and I wanted it. She is making up lies because they threatened to deport her."

Washington is expected to be named in the JMJ and Stretch cases when the federal government unveils a sweeping indictment charging multiple rap artists for a slew of violent acts, several law enforcement sources revealed to The Herald.

"Ronald Washington is a bad, bad guy," said one of the sources. "He is a key player in this rap industry case."

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X