Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Jones Denies Sex Tape, "At No Time in My Life Has a Sex Tape Been Made On Me"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Jones Denies Sex Tape, "At No Time in My Life Has a Sex Tape Been Made On Me"

Mike Jones, whose new album will be released in May, recently caught up with SOHH.com to set the record straight on an alleged sex tape that leaked on the internet.

"It's unfortunate that people use the internet to spread untrue rumors that are harmful to people on a personal and professional level," Mike Jones told SOHH. "At no time in my life has a sex tape been made on me. And if you look closely you will see that that man is not me. Where are the tattoos? I have them all over my arms, hands, neck, everywhere."

"My mission is about uplifting people especially kids, 'The American Dream,'" Jones continued. "I wouldn't be surprised if more lies and scandal came out because my album is about to be released. I normally wouldn't have given this type of thing any time of day but with the internet things get blown out of proportion and I have to address it. A note to my fans: don't believe everything you see or hear on the internet."

The H-Town rep is currently gearing up for the release of his sophomore solo album, The American Dream. Trey Songz, T.I., Bobby Brown, Pimp C, Latoya Luckett and Lil' Mo are among the artists featured on the CD.

The American Dream hits stores on May 8 via Swishahouse/Asylum/Warner Bros. Records.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X