Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pras Shuts Down Fugees Reunion, "Miss Hill, She Got Some Things She Needs to Deal With"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pras Shuts Down Fugees Reunion, "Miss Hill, She Got Some Things She Needs to Deal With"

In a recent interview with SOHH, former Fugees member Pras shut down any hope of reuniting with Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Jean for another album with the 90s super group.

Just a year ago, The Fugees appeared poised to drop an album in time for the 10-year anniversary of their classic CD, 1996's The Score. The trio even released a single, "Take It Eazy" in late 2005, but the LP doesn't seem so likely now. [Watch Pras Interview]

"Straight dead," Pras told SOHH when asked of the status of The Fugees' reunion album. "You know, unfortunately Miss Hill, she got some things she needs to deal with. I wish her the best, but life goes on."

Pras is once again focusing on his solo career and is presently working on his third solo album. Though he's tight-lipped regarding the project, he offers that it will drop on Sony BMG this fall. In addition to music, he also has several films on the table.

"You know I'm doing movies hard, man. I'm doing a bunch of different movies," Pras revealed. "Actually I gotta shoot a movie after I finish my album with my man Josh Lucas, Tim Roth, doing another movie with Warren Beatty. So we're just making it happen, man."

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X