Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Album Pushed Back, "My Fans Worldwide Deserve To Receive My Album @ the Same Time As My Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Album Pushed Back, "My Fans Worldwide Deserve To Receive My Album @ the Same Time As My Fans

50 Cent's third album Curtis, which was previously scheduled to drop next month, is now slated for release on September 4.

Representatives from Interscope confirmed to SOHH.com today that 50's highly anticipated Curtis album will not be released on June 26, as originally planned. In order to facilitate a simultaneous worldwide release, the nearly completed album will instead be released on September 4.

"I'm an international artist. My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action," 50 Cent said via statement.

50's album Curtis will feature production from Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Swizz Beatz, Polow Da Don as well as usual suspects Eminem and Dr. Dre. The album also features guest appearances from Em, as well as Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, Akon, and former Pussycat Dolls frontwoman Nicole Scherzinger.

In related news, 50 fans still have plenty of Fif to look forward to this Summer; the Queens-bred rapper is scheduled to hit the stage on June 26 for the 2007 BET Awards. This year BET is allowing fans to determine what 50 performs at this year's show. Fans can text BANK to 23898 to vote for "Straight to the Bank" or text PARK to 23898 to vote for "Amusement Park."

The 2007 BET Awards hosted by Mo'Nique, airs live on June 26 from L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium. 50 Cent's third album, Curtis, hits stores September 4.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X