Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interscope Records Launches Aftermath As Alcohol Brand, Dr. Dre's "Detox" On The Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interscope Records Launches Aftermath As Alcohol Brand, Dr. Dre's "Detox" On The Horizon

Interscope Records is cashing in on the Dr. Dre branded label with the launch of a new alcoholic beverage line, Aftermath Cognac.

According to Billboard, Interscope Geffen A&M Records, home to multi-platinum artists including 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Dr. Dre, and Black Eyed Peas’s will.i.am, signed a joint venture with beverage company Drinks Americas and plan to release the line in the next 60 days.

Cognac producer Abecassis will be responsible for the product’s supply, distribution, and production. Once Aftermath Cognac hits retail stores, the label is expected to introduce an 80-proof flavored and unflavored vodka.

The release of both products will be marketed around Dr. Dre’s long-anticipated album Detox. The famed producer’s album release has been confirmed late last month when he promised to have it drop before next year.

“I’m just now—over the last couple of months—starting to feel that it’s going to be right and it’s something I can be proud of, and everybody is going to love it,” Dre told USA Today. “In a perfect world, I’m shooting for a November or December release.”

The album is expected to feature guest appearances from hip-hop heavy weights including Nas, Jay-Z, and Lil’ Wayne.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X