Soulja Boy Says He's Giving His First Vote To Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy Says He's Giving His First Vote To Obama

Teen rap sensation, Soulja Boy Tell'em, recently turned 18. Now that's he legal, he's allowed to do a few things he wasn't before, and one of them is vote.

The rapper recently told MTV that's he's picked the candidate he will give his first vote too, and it's not surprising that the candidate is Barack Obama.

"I'm pretty much going for Obama," he said week. "[He's] got my vote."

And he's not just voting for Obama because of his race, or how trendy its become either. He's voting for Barack for a reason -- the war in Iraq.

"I'm starting to sweat it," he said. "The war is crazy right now. My auntie's over there, so we'd love to see them come back real soon."

Aside from politics, Soulja Boy also revealed plans for a new mixtape. He says he and Bow Wow have partnered up to drop the collaborative mixtape because they feel they get hated on the most.

"[Bow Wow] was like, 'I'm the most hated on,' so he wanted to do a mixtape [with me] -- kind of like 'the two most hated on' or something like that. And I was like, 'Man, that'd be crazy'," explained Soulja Boy.

Bow Wow also talked about the project last month with MTV, claiming the two are just gonna go "head and kill the game."

"Everybody is always picking on us anyway," said Bow Wow. "We might just go 'head and kill the game and sh** on all these n****s. Do a mixtape album together, put it out and go hard!"

At press time, there was no word as to when this mixtape will leak.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X