“Slim Shady Is Back,” Trick Trick Talks Eminem Comeback Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Slim Shady Is Back,” Trick Trick Talks Eminem Comeback Disc

Talk about the long-awaited return of hip-hop superstar Eminem continues as fellow Detroit rapper Trick Trick recently revealed clues to what the upcoming album will offer.

According to the Detroit News, Em will, indeed, make his comeback behind the mic with an upcoming untitled project to follow-up his 2004 multi-platinum release Encore. Although details are still scarce, Trick hinted at one of the rapper’s most popular alter egos taking over the album.

“Everybody gets it. No one is safe,” Trick told Detroit News. “He is showing no mercy. Slim Shady is a (13-letter curse word), and he’s back.”

Trick also proclaimed that not only is Em one of the best from the D, but he should receive global acclaim.

“He’s the number one rapper in the world, and he’s from Detroit,” he added. “I’m just backing that up.”

The 8 Mile star was also reportedly in the studio with mega-producer Dr. Dre last month down in Orlando, Florida around the same time Dre’s son was discovered dead in his Los Angeles, California home.

In addition to the Doc’s production assistance, Em recently spoke on his Shade 45 radio show about putting in his own studio time behind the boards for the upcoming LP.

“I always do, like, side projects and produce, you know, produce for artists on the label and stuff like that,” Em affirmed. “Right now I’m kinda just concentrating on my own stuff, for right now and just banging out tracks and producing a lot of stuff. You know, the more I keep producing the better it seems like I get ‘cause I just start knowing stuff.”

As of today, no official release date has been announced for Em’s fifth studio album.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X