"Notorious" Soundtrack Unearths Early, Unreleased B.I.G. Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Notorious" Soundtrack Unearths Early, Unreleased B.I.G. Tracks

Fans of the late Christoper "Biggie Smalls" Wallace will be treated with an assortment of unreleased material from the rapper in a soundtrack from his upcoming biopic Notorious.

According to the Hollywood Insider, the movie's producer, Wayne Barrow, has uncovered and plans to release demo recordings from Biggie's earlier days prior to his career with Diddy and Bad Boy Records on the forthcoming project.

"We kept everything as is, in its raw form," Barrow told Insider. "This is what got him the deal, plain and simple. His fans have been asking for it for years."

While details are still scarce as to what the demos will offer from the Brooklyn-bred emcee, the film's director George Tillman Jr. promises an impressive collection.

"That's what I'm excited for," Tillman told Insider. "It's incredible stuff."

Led by the recently leaked Kanye West produced record "Brooklyn Go Hard" by Jay-Z and Santogold, the soundtrack will reportedly feature a selection of Biggie's popular hit records along with a remixed version of "One More Chance" with his son Christoper "CJ" Wallace on guest vocals.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X