No announcement yet.

"(White) Rapper Show" Contestant Sentencing Postponed, New Date Being Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "(White) Rapper Show" Contestant Sentencing Postponed, New Date Being Scheduled

Former "The (White) Rapper Show" contestant Rachel "Persia" Mucerino has had her court date for felony gun possession postponed.

Reportedly facing up to 3 and 1/2 years behind bars, Pesia has created a MySpace posting informing fans that her required appearance in court today (December 12) has been pushed back.

"By the mercy of God and through all of your support, my court date has been postponed for reasons unknown to me," Persia wrote. "I want to thank everyone for everything. Your letters, prayers and your support."

Unsure of what will happen next, the reality star has reminded fans to continue their support.

"Please continue to contact the D.A.'s office as this matter has only been postponed for another date," she added. "I will keep you updated as things progress."

Persia initially broke the news of her felony charge via MySpace earlier this month.

"I was in a very abusive relationship and felt like I couldn't leave or else my family would be harmed," Persia wrote on December 5. "So I am appealing to my fans and asking everyone to write letters to the D.A. in hopes that he will reconsider the 3 1/2 yr sentence."

She made a name for herself last year appearing in "The (White) Rapper Show" which was hosted by MC Serch and plotted ten up-and-coming emcees against one another for a $100,000 grand prize.

As of today, no new date has been scheduled for Persia's court sentencing.

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X