No announcement yet.

Black Wall Street's X.O. Addresses Bishop Lamont Fight -- Claims Rapper Bit Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Wall Street's X.O. Addresses Bishop Lamont Fight -- Claims Rapper Bit Him

An altercation ensued between Aftermath recording artist Bishop Lamont and Black Wall Street's X.O., as a result of back-n-forth disses between the pair over the past few months.

On Friday (January 16), the two rappers bumped heads during a Jim Jones performance at Club 740 in Los Angeles. According to an eye witness, both rappers knuckled up one on one, and in the end, Bishop got the best of the new member of The Game's Black Wall Street.

"He looked worse than De La Hoya," the source said of X.O., referring to the recent beating Oscar took against Manny Pacquiao.

Now, just days after the event, X.O. has released a statement to BallerStatus.com, claiming the fight less serious than most expected.

"That sh** was fun, but that n**** pussy," the rapper said. "All that human growth hormone he taking, and all he did was bite me and scratch my face?"

The aftermath of the fight left X.O. with a nasty bite mark on his ribs (pictured above).

As far as alleged video footage of the altercation surfacing, X.O. responded, "I got my popcorn ready, you better edit out the biting scene ******s."

The Black Wall Street camp said that Bishop and his entourage quickly vacated the premises after the fight was broken up by security, while X.O. left on his own accord after being dosed with pepper spray.

Attempts for statement from Bishop Lamont's camp were unsuccessful at press time.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X