50 Cent Says Eminem Album "Almost Done," Release Date Info Within Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says Eminem Album "Almost Done," Release Date Info Within Weeks

Shady Records' 50 Cent recently declared Eminem's highly-anticipatd album Relapse near completion.

News broke out of a new album by the Eminem September 2008.

"I always do, like, side projects and produce, you know, produce for artists on the label and stuff like that," Em affirmed. "Right now I'm kinda just concentrating on my own stuff, for right now and just banging out tracks and producing a lot of stuff. You know, the more I keep producing the better it seems like I get 'cause I just start knowing stuff." (Shade 45)

50 Cent has now confirmed his boss' latest project is nearly ready for a release date.

"His new album is almost actually done. I went to Detroit to mix my song 'I Get It In' with Dr. Dre [and] Eminem is currently mixing his album right now. It won't be more than maybe 2 weeks before they start trying to figure out when they will start scheduling the release of his actual project." (Hollyscoop)

Interscope labelhead Jimmy Iovine spoke on Dr. Dre's impact on Em's new disc in November 2008.

"I'll tell you about Eminem. We only tried to put him out this year to replace Dr. Dre, but we got into a quagmire. Eminem was always coming next year. But what happened was, I lost Dr. Dre to Eminem. Dre had to stop making his album to finish Eminem's album. Eminem hit a streak, and when a guy like Eminem gets on fire, you stop everything. That's how we lost Dre." (Billboard)

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X