Young Jeezy Teams Up With Belvedere Vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Jeezy Teams Up With Belvedere Vodka

Young Jeezy and Belvedere Vodka announced this week that they've formed a business partnership, in which the rapper is sponsored by the alcohol company, and in turn, Jeezy co-signs the brand via a campaign.

The collaboration is called "America Reborn," which includes a website, music video, and an ad campaign for Belvedere's "Circulate."

According to the Atlanta rapper, when he heard the vodka company wanted to enlist his services, he was ecstatic, because after all, it's his drink of choice.

"I'm excited to work with Belvedere, it's my vodka," he said. "We have developed a platform called 'America Reborn' -- they support me as an artist, and share my creative vision. I've always known the Belvedere brand represents quality, creativity and self-expression. I see a lot of similarities in what they are doing and feel at home with them."

In addition to "Circulate" campaign, Belvedere will also be sponsoring a series of Jeezy performances throughout the nation.

Jeezy isn't the first rapper Belvedere has enlisted. In the past, they worked with the Wu's RZA for their Luxury Reborn campaign.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X