Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game Says Jay-Z ‘Needs To Sit His Old A** Down’, Threatens To Drop ‘400 Bars’ Diss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Says Jay-Z ‘Needs To Sit His Old A** Down’, Threatens To Drop ‘400 Bars’ Diss

The Game is on tour overseas, but thanks to the internet, he knows exactly what's being said about him and it's almost a given, he'll respond, especially when Jay-Z is calling him a "groupie".

In a recent phone interview with 103 Jamz from Amsterdam, the Compton rapper went in, explaining his problem with Jay-Z and why he's bitter.

"There's one thing about Jay man, let's not confuse who it is we're talking about. This dude is real slick, real witty and I never hated on his legacy or his old music but this new, everything he putting out to date is just trash," explained The Game. "We don't want no parts to it and I feel like a lot of people have been wanting to voice their opinions, but nobody has because as soon as I came out with the whole Jay-Z thing, everybody jumped on. And it even surprised me because I'm thinking everybody with Game just hating, but it was like a pretty cool split. Half the people were like Roc-A-Fella this, that and the other half was like Jay-Z old, washed. So, I wouldn't be on the phone if it wasn't blown out of proportion at this point ..."

According to the LA rapper, Jay is waaaaay past his prime and bitter at the new crop of rappers coming into the game after him. Being one of the newer generation, Game warns Jay about his track record when it comes to beef and reminds him that he's never lost.

"Some people don't wanna get old...He just old and bitter and when anybody say my name in a rap, I'm gonna lock in," Game continued. "My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date ... He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n****s make money ... He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Rocawear clothing."

Before ending his rebuttal to Jay, the rapper predicts that the New York rapper will release a diss against him on his upcoming Blueprint 3 album and when he does, he'll have shots ready to fire back.

"If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint," said Game. "If and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ... I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match."

If you haven't been keeping up, The Game has been attacking Jay-Z verbally at almost every stop on his current overseas tour. It all started when Jay mentioned the rapper's name during a recent performance in Las Vegas.

During a short freestyle, Jay-Z spit the lines: "I ain't talking about gossip / I ain't talking about Game / I ain't talking about Jimmy / I ain't talking about Dame," Jay spit. "Let's talk about facts / Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps / He could've made more but he ain't sign his contract."

Game took offense and began dissing Jay during his overseas tour stops. In response, Jay called Game a "groupie" and told him to "get over it."

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X