Jay-Z To Appear On Upcoming Episode of ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z To Appear On Upcoming Episode of ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’

It looks like Jay-Z will be appearing on the "Oprah Show," as previously speculated.

Last month, photos of Oprah Winfrey and Jay-Z hanging out in the Marcy projects popped up on the net, which many thought were images of an interview being filmed for O's daytime talkshow.

However, it was later revealed that an interview would appear in Oprah's magazine O instead.

Tuesday morning (September 8), Jay appeared on New York's Hot 97 radio station and revealed that he will, in fact, appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

Jay said, on the radio, that he wanted to bring Oprah to Brooklyn so local residents could see that her success is tangible.

"I brought her around there really for the neighborhood," the rapper explained. " 'Cause a lot of times when you see people or you hear about Oprah Winfrey, she seems almost untouchable. When I saw her, it was shocking to me. So I know how that feels, to see someone on TV and hear their name and know there so hugely successful. They seem unattainable ... but for them to be around the way and for kids to just see that."

Jay's interview with Oprah will air September 24.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X