First Gay School Opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoenix1820
    THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK....THAT WAS WHEN I FIRST ARRIVE ON THIS SITE SO DON'T JUDGE ME FROM MY PAST ACTIONS...LOL...YOU SEEM TO BE TO PARTY FOR ME...EMAIL ME AT LOUISM43@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU FEEL THAT I CAUSE YOU WRONG WITH MY REMARKS.]
    LOL gimmie a break little boy, I'm not consumed with senseless hate. And your actions were only a months ago. So your saying you've changed now? LOL bullshit, go jerk off on your bible.

Comment

who r u calling little...i bet you are a littel 12 year old girl....your stories are fake like your personality.

Comment

who r u calling little...i bet you are a littel 12 year old girl....your stories are fake like your personality.
        Phoenix back for more eh? You just got put in your place by a chick lol

Comment

bob....shut your gay ass up. this isnt your buisness ******.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny trance
            bob....shut your gay ass up. this isnt your buisness ******.
            Listen up breeder, last time I checked this thread was about a gay school opening. That is my busniess cunt face.

Comment

lol....Bob I know how you enjoys a same sex argumant but this one isn't one. I am arguing with a women and not another guy. This girl didn't put me in my place. She is just as Bad when it comes to telling her fake sex stories.

Comment

lol....Bob I know how you enjoys a same sex argumant but this one isn't one. I am arguing with a women and not another guy. This girl didn't put me in my place. She is just as Bad when it comes to telling her fake sex stories.
                Just because you like stories where Catholic Priest are molesting little boys, doesn't mean her story is fake...FUCK FACE

Comment

I wasn't talking 2 u ....your stories r fake 2....

Comment

I wasn't talking 2 u ....your stories r fake 2....
                    Well I'm sorry that I don't have sex with animals and post about it. Get your dick out of your hand and post one...oh my bad the kind of sex that you have is when your partner yells "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Comment

Can we please stay on topic??!?!?!?!!

Comment

no...I don't type dirt.

Comment

Why do people hate gays so much?? They aren't hurting anyone

Comment

why? because they are not normal. Being gay is not something that you can write home to. They need to stop being like that and be normal like the rest of us.

Comment

Re: First Gay School Opens

why? because they are not normal. Being gay is not something that you can write home to. They need to stop being like that and be normal like the rest of us.
                              Who gave you the power to choose who is normal and who is not? I wouldn't be surprised if you were gay. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if your son or daughter is gay.

Comment

Re: First Gay School Opens

that was a good 40 minute read

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X