Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Grandma Gets Jail For Prostitution

Mary Clark Duncan

A 62-year-old grandmother arrested in a prostitution sting in Fort Payne has begun serving a two month jail sentence.

Last night, a Fort Payne municipal judge sentenced Mary Clark Duncan to 180 days, but suspended all but 60 days of the jail term.

Duncan's daughter, Theresa Duncan, was also arrested August first.

Teresa Diane Duncan

The mother and daughter were arrested Aug. 1, after they allegedly both agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $30 -- at $15 each.

Fort Payne Police Chief David Walker said the sting was carried out after his office received several tips that the women were engaged in illicit activities.

“Prostitution is not something we see a lot of in the Fort Payne area,” Walker told The Times-Journal. “However, we are glad that something of this nature was brought to our attention, and were able to put an end to this operation.”

Walker said the majority of the Duncan’s clientele was believed to be Hispanics.

There were two men at the home at the time of the arrest, including Teresa Duncan’s estranged husband and Mary Duncan’s son. No charges have been filed against the men, Walker said, according to The Times-Journal.

Source: AP

Imagine how bad the other whores in the area are if THAT is what the johns have to pick from...

Comment

After reading that, I never want to have sex again. God help us all

Comment

Comment

I'm sick

I honest to God do not understand how those women could have even gotten ONE man to pay them for sex. I didn't think any man could be that god damned desperate.

I can't think of any man I know that would have sex with those if HE were the one being paid.

That is so. so. so. wrong.

Comment

I have never understood how such ugly women can be whores. If I am gonna actually pay a woman to have sex with me, she better be out of my league.

Comment

For $15

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X